COVID-19 | DECLARATION OF A HEALTHY & SAFE ESTABLISHMENT
Registration No. 3853 – Privatevip – Viagens e Turismo, Lda
The World Health Organisation has declared the Coronavirus causal agent of COVID-19, as a public health emergency of international scope. In order to avoid risks and infections, ensuring the existence of an internal protocol which defines the necessary prevention, control and surveillance procedures, this establishment declares to fulfil the requirements defined by the Tourism of Portugal, in accordance with the guidelines of the Directorate-General of Health, which allow it to be considered a HEALTHY & SAFE Tourism Company.
TRAINING FOR ALL OUR EMPLOYEES:
All Employees have received information and/or specific training on:
1- Internal protocol regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
2- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including procedures:
– hand hygiene: wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser that is at least 70° alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until ﬁ dry.
– respiratory etiquette: cough or sneeze into the ﬂetted forearm or use tissue, which should then be immediately disposed of; Always sanitise hands after coughing or sneezing and after blowing your nose; Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with hands.
– Social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between workers and clients, avoiding (whenever possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared work stations, face-to-face meetings and sharing of food, utensils, glasses and towels.
– Comply with daily self-monitoring to assess fever (measure body temperature twice daily), check for cough or diﬁcult in breathing.
– Comply with the Directorate General of Health guidelines for surface cleaning and linen care in all services.
INFORMATION TO ALL CLIENTS:
The following information is available to all clients:
– How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions in relation to the coronavirus outbreak, via: