Processing of Personal Data is understood to mean the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure or transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, erasure or destruction. For consent to be considered valid, it must be given by a clear, free, specific, informed and unambiguous positive act.
The processing of personal data is considered lawful under art. 6 of the RGPD, if at least one of the following conditions is met: (a) the Data Subject has given his consent, and that by reading this document, as well as all its conditions of the requested service, if he proceeds with the reservation and freely provides the data he is accepting and consenting; (b) the Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract for the provision of services in which the Data Subject is an integral part, or for pre-contractual diligences at the request of the Data Subject or third parties with due authorisation; (c) for compliance with a legal obligation to which PRIVATEVIP – VIAGENS E TURISMO LDA is subject;
1. All Personal Data is obtained throughout the contractual relationship you establish with our company and has the purpose of:
– Rendering services under the company’s activities, fully inserted in the CAE’s:
79110, 46900-R3, 74900-R3, 82990, 49320 and 82300;
– Supply to the interveners of the services required to carry out the reservation of the contracted service;
– Offering information about services within the scope of the activity developed by PRIVATEVIP – VIAGENS E TURISMO LDA, namely newsletters, sending advertising contents and other products and services. You may refuse this type of treatment, free of charge, at any time by means of express written communication.
The formalisation of reservations implies the provision of Personal Identification Data by the holders of the same, as well as aspects regarding their personal preferences, special circumstances that affect them or others, which are used to facilitate and allow the contracting and booking of specific services that make up the Consumer’s request.
For security reasons, applicable in certain countries, it is obligatory for flight reservations to include, in addition to the name of the traveller, information regarding data such as passport or citizen card number (Law no. 32 of 1 June2017), sex, age and nationality. This information contained in the reservation may, under the terms of the applicable legislation, be consulted by the customs authorities of the countries of origin and/or destination. The Agency has a legal basis to transfer Personal Data to jurisdictions not recognised as having adequate personal data protection regulations. The consumer consents to such transfers by accepting and effecting the booking of the contracted service;
When assigning Personal Data, except in fields where otherwise indicated, the holder of the same, or third parties duly authorised for the purpose, may voluntarily provide the Personal Data, without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless otherwise indicated). Nevertheless, the lack of response to data, considered obligatory, will imply the impossibility of accessing the service for which the data has been requested;
PRIVATEVIP – VIAGENS E TURISMO LDA may reveal the Consumer’s information to third parties solely for the purpose of completing the reservation requested and for administrative reasons, under the terms of the legislation in force for the implementation of trips/transportation and services for certain countries;
Any data collected will be transmitted, in accordance with the RGPD, to the entities involved to contract the services required to the extent absolutely necessary to complete the reservation/service required and to comply with the legislation of the countries and destinations.
2. The data subject expressly consents that their personal data may be transferred to:
– National and international authorities competent in matters of tourism, terrorism or offences against human rights;
– Any subsidiary or participated legal entity of the agency, as well as to the company that needs to provide the contracted service, so that they may use them for the purpose of the correct provision of each service requested by the data subject;
– Whenever the processing of special categories of data (information revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, health or sexual orientation) is necessary for the execution of the contracted services, PRIVATEVIP – VIAGENS E TURISMO LDA can only process these data if the data subject provides consent to this effect. Being that by reading this document and after that inform these data is considered as express and clear consent of the holder.
– Safeguard them by means of security measures, legally required, of a technical and organisational nature, which guarantee their security, thus avoiding their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the state of technology at each moment, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
– Use or apply the data exclusively for the purposes duly foreseen;
– Ensure that the data is handled only by those employees whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, who are bound to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality by contractual obligation with the company.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.